Thursday 16 May 2013

Hello there!

So... I've never been much of a writer, but recently I really wanted to give writing a blog a go! I'm really interested in all things beauty and figured a blog would be a nice way to review items and just post about what products I'm really loving at the moment!

Earlier this year I started a YouTube channel where I create video's about beauty, hauls and all things girly basically, and i absolutely LOVE doing it! It's so much fun and I really enjoy creating videos about things I'm really interested in, but I thought a blog might be a nice idea for those of you that prefer to read up on beauty trends rather than watching the videos about them.

So to sum it all up this blog with be filled with beauty post, sometimes fashion posts, maybe little motivational cheery talks, and if i ever go on little trips or adventures ill inform you all about them too!

That's everything for now, be back soon!

Bye x

If you fancy checking my YouTube channel out: http://www.youtube.com/pollyanneb1




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© POLLYANNEB | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig